[meteorite-list] The Mustery of the Tunguska Fireball by Surendra Verma

From: Anita D. Westlake <libawc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:00:34 -0400

Walter:
  I read it. If I remember correctly, it was a good read. The author's
opinions were held at bay until the end. He supplied lots of information on
the various theories, and after reading each one, I was convinced THAT was
the single-most believable theory. (Until he described the next one.)
  I really wanted an answer to the puzzle, but only got more questions.
  It was still fun to read and wonder about.
Anita