[meteorite-list] By Popular Demand................

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:13:30 +0200

I don't know, I haven't found my calmative pills yet...
For me it's like stepping in a parallel hypothetical universe.

Could we please to try to quantify,
how often that happened, that someone was burnt, in buying a meteorite,
which was declared to be a different more historic locales?

Then we would see more clearly, if there does exist that problem at all,
or whether it is of speculative character only.

Please no names,
nobody want to see endless flame wars here.

Would be sufficient, to raise the finger, to write me! And the number of
cases. (although it would be interesting, to know the name of the meteorite
too, for not having dozens of Baygorria-cases her. And whether it was on
ebay..).

Thanks!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----