[meteorite-list] It was intuition ? OK ?

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:35:39 -0400

Greetings List Members,

On June 24th 2004 there were some claims made against the person in
question. Apparently there was a lawsuit against this seller. I have
stayed clear of him ever since, though I never dealt with him. I suggest
people look up the archives and do their own reading and decide for
themselves. It may be the issue was resolved but I guess my feeling is
how it got to that point in the first place. Best!

--AL Mitterling