[meteorite-list] It was intuition ? OK ?

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:32:29 -0700

Hi Jay and all, I am not sure where this all started or where it will
end but I think Jay has brought up a slightly different issue here.
Let me say up front I do not know about Zulu Queen or any of these
other rare meteorite in question. I do know how I feel about knowingly
allowing a person of VERY questionable character to be a part of our
community. It is almost like we are taking part in the charade if we
knowing allow a shady Charterer to be part of this list. Now I am not
speaking of any person in particular, because I have no personal
knowledge of any of the dealings in question here. I am simply
responding to the whole idea if there is such a person amongst us, the
very least we can do is ban them from the list and I hope we can take
much more aggressive action to either slow down the shady deals or end
them if that is possible.

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com