[meteorite-list] AD - FANTASTIC PLANETARY SPECIMENS!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have several outstanding auctions ending tomorrow
and Tuesday afternoon including the last five sizable
fragments of Northwest Africa 5000, "The Cosmic
Masterpiece." It is the only Highlands Gabbro in
existence including the Apollo returned samples making
it a true one-of-a-kind. This is by far the most
fantastic Lunar meteorite ever found and we have a lot
more to announce so stay tuned as the most recent
findings are confirmed.

Please note the large crusted NWA 998 NAKHLITE
specimen. You will not find a better price on a
Nakhlite anywhere. This will be offered on eBay only
once and then it is off to another venue.

All of the auctions can be seen at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

A Few Highlights:

LUNAR COMPLETE SLICE - LAST ROSETTA Dhofar 908 Slice
Available.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140220667040

LUNAR MIAN MASS - NWA 3160 MARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140220670615

MARTIAN LARGE CRUSTED FRAGMENT - NWA 998 NAKHLITE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130210953269

NORTHWEST AFRICA 5000, "THE ROCK" can be found here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130210959245
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130210959554
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130210959815
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140220676387
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140220676668

Check out this Sikhote Alin MASTERPEICE!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140220674337

And way too many other great items to list can be
found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection