[meteorite-list] Bonham's Meteorite Auction Listings!

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:59:59 -0400

As it regards the upcoming Bonhams' auction and the private emails
I've received this past week regarding the same:

I did not curate this offering now and I am not involved in this sale
other than having consigned a few specimens.

The vast majority of the meteorites offered are from a single private
collection.

best / darryl