[meteorite-list] looking to trade for very rare canada piece

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 06:10:58 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.People have had alot of interest in
my edmonton,canada meteorite as of late.So after many
thoughts and what I am looking for,I decided I am
willing to trade it,but for only 1 certain canadian
meteorite.I have always liked the word bear.Like teddy
bear,black bear,polar bear,etc.And the one meteorite
that I know that has the word bear in it,is GREAT BEAR
LAKE.I am willing to TRADE ONLY,no cash,no monitary
means,only trade for a piece of the great bear lake
meteorite.I know that there is not alot,so I am
dangling this out there.If anyone has a piece,I do not
care how small,I will trade my 70 gram slice of
edmonton for it.To me this has my holy grail I have
been looking for along time.So if it does not
happen,it stays here and is put away.Thanks for your
time.

                 steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!