[meteorite-list] Fireball ???

From: Joe Kerchner <illinoismeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 20:09:04 -0500

Sonny,
     I for sure is worth a look, the worst that could happen is that
you find nothing and get tired of walking around hunting. The best is
that you find a new meteorite and make a little money and get a great
new stone or two for your collection, just keep us updated on the hunt
results.
I want to wish you the best luck hunting, hope to see some photos of
your new finds, you can post them on the SkyRock Cafe for us all to
drool over.
Best,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com