[meteorite-list] Stolen meteorite for sale?

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:08:48 -0400

this is offensive, and not just to me, but to native americans.

how is it, exactly, that you're expert in how vengeful native
american spirits will be---that is if they're vengeful at all?

and might the measure of an honorable life mitigate the wrath you
predict, or are you just making this into a nice little primitive fable?

and just to be clear, trust me, if get suddenly drop, it's not
because of a meteorite transaction; i've been pushing notions of good
living for far too long.

moreover, there exist countless objects in nature that have been
venerated by previous cultures that we have no idea of---and that's a
free pass?! is it tribe specific? just checking.

Depth of Field Management
1501 Broadway Suite 1304
New York, New York 10036
212.302.9200