[meteorite-list] Stolen meteorite for sale?

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul (Litig8n-shark), all -

It's funny: you're worrying about the courts, while
oblivious to what has been observed to be incidents of
horrendous bad luck following upon the desecration of
native american religious artifacts. (I'm sorry, but
for the time being I'll have to leave that statement
without rigourous documentation.)

While some may have previously bought or sold
Williamette while oblivous to its earlier religious
use, if you now feel comfortable purchasing it at
auction, go on ahead. We need some data on mache
katet, and it should be easy enough to follow the
fates of the auction's winners.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas