[meteorite-list] AD: Cut Bassikounou Sale

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

I just cut up one of my Bassikounou's and discovered
that the cut surface on this meteorite is nothing
short of stunning - especially for a common H5. I am
very surprised that the classification only turned out
to be a H5. I have seen less interesting H4s thats for
sure. There are lots of things to see on the cut
surface and lots of spider web like shock lines.
You will like this I am sure.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/Bassikounou2.html
20% discount to list members today before I add the
sale to my website. Maybe a slightly bigger 25%
discount on the first half stone specimen as I never
had as much cut loss in cutting it up.
See the old uncut ones with great crust that was part
of a previous sale also.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/Bassikounou2.html
Cheers
DEAN