[meteorite-list] Greensburg Raffle: Last Call, Final Prizes

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:49:19 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings from Tucson.

Just a short note to advise interested parties that the final three
prizes have been added to our Greensburg Raffle page:

http://www.aerolite.org/events/greensburg-raffle.htm

These very lovely items -- H.H. Nininger Canyon Diablo spheroids in
glass vial; sculptural Odessa 236 grams; Fukang pallasite part slice 21
grams -- were generously donated by Matt Morgan of Mile High
Meteorites. Thanks Matt!

We are no longer accepting prize donations. What you see is what you
get : ) The raffle is this coming Saturday (!) live, in person, in
color and 3D at La Loma Restaurant, Denver. I'm sure you all know the
details by now. You can STILL buy tickets from Maria Haas or from
volunteers at the Denver show. Don't miss your chance to take home one
of these stellar prizes.

Hats off to the many who have given so generously of their time, money,
and meteorites to make this event happen.

Regards,

Geoff N.