[meteorite-list] Nininger Museum Information

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 18:58:13 -0400

I recently acquired a small piece of a stone from the Nininger Museum and I
am having it turned into a 50mm sphere for my collection.

I would like to find a short concise explanation of the Museum to use as
part of my web page for this specimen.

I would have to be able to get permission from the author to use it and I
would give full credit for it's use in the "Source" section of the page.

I found several web sites with text about this legendary monument to
meteorite collecting but they are a bit too long.

I would appreciate any help I receive.

Thanks