[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times September

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 07:30:03 +0200

I read in the The Bouse Meteorite - Part 2 some not nice
words on the Castenaso meteorite. Yes this is a many suspect
meteorite, but the person have found this meteorite it is a
serious person and probably him are fall in a joke, seen
the zero interest to the meteorites of this person. But
thanks to this problem now all say the all italian
meteorites found is not from Italy...well this is a perfect
idiocy seen the same is possible say for every meteorite
found in all world. If i have to say all, for me the Bouse
meteorite is a 100% NWA 869 meteorite seen have the same
type of surface of many pieces I have here, for not speack
of the matrix paired to NWA 869. The analysis is nothing, I
have give to analyzed at 26 items paired to NWA 869
meteorite, and every one have give a different
classification: L3, L4, L5/6, L4-L6 etc...what type of
desert sand have found in the cracks of the meteorite? In a
martian meteorite pass for found not in Morocco, a
laboratory have found Sahara sand in the cracks, many
strange for a meteorite found not in Morocco or north
Africa...problem is laboratory not want say the notice for
not start fights with other laboratory, but the notice is
confirmed seen is not the first time I hear this notice from
several persons work in the meteorite analysis..

Matteo