[meteorite-list] Ad: Large ebay sale tonight, more that 50 meteorites ending in hours

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 09:11:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone, I am back home from Colombia, a littler
poorer and no meteorites, so be sure and check out
these wonderful pieces ending on ebay in hours, many
still at or near one cent!

Check out this fantastic flight-oriented
Sikhote-Alin. This little "elongated shield or flat
bullet with thousands of flow lines" should see some
serious bidding action!
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130148563226

Very nice Gao stone 100% crusted with complete
rollover lipping on the backside.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130148559220

Incredible 1mm thick Imilac piece, nice crystals and
pefect etch.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130148560741

LARGE chondrite sphere, beautiful piece, NWA 791. This
one is almost 50 mm in diameter. ONLY ONE I HAVE.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130148570493

Perfect complete Gibeon slice, great etch, 116 grams.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130148656508

The above piece are just a few examples of the nice
meteorites ending. See all of the meteorites at the
links below.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?viewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunter

Thanks