[meteorite-list] on way to bank 4 this one...

From: mckinney trammell <bigpineartifacts_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:15:56 -0700 (PDT)

i can't seem to drive FAST enough in my MONZA to get
100k from the bank to P L O P down on this auction! it
is S-O-O-O descritptive and informative. the pix are
superb and i am shaking as i type. i really should not
list it here, 'cuz you greedy bastards with more
cashish than me out there might over bid me (dammit-
hate when that happens), but here it iz:
drum roll-0
http://cgi.ebay.com/METEORITE-1924-JOHNSTOWN-COLORADO_W0QQitemZ330183150822QQihZ014QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem