[meteorite-list] good gali miss mali

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

whhoommdoggies!The larger mail pieces are diffently
better than the small ones.I just got my 519 gram
individual from greg hupe.What a beauty.The black
fusion crust,the silver metal grains threw out the
whole stone.The inside matrix is just so fresh.When
the classification comes in it has to be an H
class.Very,very strong with a magnet.These pieces to
me have a darker crust than bassikounou,oum dreyga,and
benegir.I have been told that the prices might start
going up very soon,so if you do not have any,you
better get it soon.Does anyone else have big pieces
that are worth talking about?

                    steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!