[meteorite-list] Impact Items, Must See !! - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:42:55 -0400

Dear List Members,

After seeing the Claxton Mailbox sell for over
$82,000.00 (buyer's premium added) minus the door, we felt there may be some
collector interest in other man-made items struck by a
meteorite. My brother, Adam and I mainly collect by
rare type so these impacted items do not really fit
our collection purposes although they are awesome.
This being said, we decided to make a few items
available to those who invest in such items. Not to
worry, although these items were extremely difficult
to acquire, we will accept any reasonable offer on the
two items listed below. Please keep in mind that the
Claxton mailbox demonstrates that sometimes these
investments can pay off handsomely.

First Item: A well-documented complete Civilizations
game with all of the contents still in the box from
the Navarro household that was hammered during the
Park Forest fall. It is ironic that the meteorite
would strike a new game called Civilizations since
many believe that a meteorite impact cleared the way
for humankind by wiping out the dinosaurs. The
meteorite shower also hit a heavily civilized area
that many referred to as the urban strewn-field.
There is nothing in the world impacted by a meteorite
like this!

Image of room showing meteorite impact aftermath.
Note the game on the floor next to filing cabinet:
http://themeteoritesite.com/Room.jpg

The Game:
Civilizations game:
http://themeteoritesite.com/Gamebox.jpg
Close up of Civilizations game box showing evidence of
the impact in way of skid marks:
http://themeteoritesite.com/GameBoxCloseUp.JPG

Item two: Here are some images of the roof shingle with a hole punched
clean through from the Navarro house. This would
make a great addition to any Hammer Stone collection:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NavarroShingle.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NavarroShingleCloseup.JPG

In addition to these two wonderful hammer items, I have my weekly eBay
auctions ending tomorrow, many still at just 99 cents. Here are just a few
of the most special choices:

NWA 482 Lunar VERY Shocked 770mg Slice (AWESOME, AWESOME - MUST SEE!!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170162317516&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 1195 Martian (Going for Pennies!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170162321039&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 3136 Lunar Slice (Give-Away Price)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170162331771&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 3151 Brachinite Slice (Still at a Buck!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170162334758&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 3163 Lunar (Nearly FREE)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170162336733&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 3171 Martian (LOW LOW)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170162337093&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 4587 - Paired to NWA 011 (Still at 99 cents!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170162339960&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 4590 "Tamassint" (Almost a Donation)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170162340254&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

Last 2 Mali Meteorites:
601 gram Individual (Great Features)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170162194594&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
257 gram Individual (The Start of Orientation)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170162194958&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

There are much more still at just 99 cents and some very choice pieces of
Bassikounou. Click here to see all that I currently have available:

I will not be loading new auctions tomorrow since I will be out of town
hitting the Treasure Coast where I found my Spanish doubloon and dozens of
silver coins three years ago from the 1715 Treasure Fleet. Tropical storm
Noel is already causing much beach erosion, perfect for finding the elusive
booty hidden deep under the sand. I will not be able to answer any emails
for a day or two but will answer any as quick as I can.

Good luck with your bidding and I look forward to any offers for the amazing
Park Forest impact hammer items.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe