[meteorite-list] What a Comet!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 06:20:17 +0100

here yesterday first night without clouds and I have seen
the comet with no problems and take some photos
unfortunately whith a Canon 300D and not with the other body

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3051/8999956byq2.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4523/8999963bbi3.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2065/8999966bss2.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7432/8999966rar5.jpg

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2599/mosaico3kc5.jpg

the last is a experiment with program Helicon Focus for
multifocus and show the moviment of the comet in at 7
minutes

Matteo