[meteorite-list] self-rightous posturing, African Bias, and "The Pearl"

From: Thaddeus Besedin <endophasy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:53:58 -0700 (PDT)

Without citation, I'm self-righteous (or self
confirming), but a book by Steinbeck, called "The
Pearl," is appropriate for the problem of inequality
and prejudice that the meteorite trade can perpetuate
by affecting prices and wrinkling reputations.
You guys all think I'm on one by now; some people like
Mike or myself are vocal about things we may later
regret. My problem, it seems, is premature inclusion
of misleading non-information as premises for argument
(I'm a victim of continental philosophy), but
scientific facts, like carbon dates or climate models,
are NEVER distorted in my posts. My difficulty is with
legal citation, it seems. So, facts and some fallacy,
but not shams and lies... .

WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE oF INFORMATION, though.