[meteorite-list] Great picture that summarizes Peru'sscientific minds.

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:44:45 +0200 (MEST)

 Thaddeus,
I have to say I was not able to laugh over the cartoon. But I can understand Mike Farmer is pissed of how he was welcome in Peru.
Anyway I know Mike as a very liberal American, one with open hart and mind ,going to places all over the world where meteorites have been fallen. So Theaddeus I cant really follow your argumentation, but where do you take the "third Reich" from ?
You don't know what you are talking about. The third Reich is the darkest chapter in German and European History .I for my self started with 8 years to read about the third Reich and the second World war.It was hard to realized as Child that this all started in my country , so I educated my self in third reich , for knowing how to avoid a fourth one. So please dont talk over the third reich as a phrase , it was real and it was horrible and has nothing to do with making an offensive Cartoon.

Andi