[meteorite-list] MORE COMET HOLMES #2

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:12:34 -0600

I've updated the profile at
http://www.cloudbait.com/gallery/comet/holmes.html with data taken
tonight. The brighter central coma is now at least twice as wide (6.7
arcmin across), with some structure showing as far out as 13-17 arcmin.

I did take some images tonight which I may add to the site tomorrow. I
still see no structure, just a bigger object. Right now I'm running an
overnight photometric sequence, so I'll see tomorrow how the brightness
might be changing with time (that will actually be a light curve; the
other data is an intensity profile).

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory