[meteorite-list] Carancas orders, and specimen id cards.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:20:48 -0700 (PDT)

I will be making Carancas id cards for all the pieces
I sold when the information is accepted, and the
classification and name are official. Even the name is
being debated right now, so I could not print cards
for the pieces I shipped out.
I also have hundreds of emails, and many orders to
process this weekend. Please give me a day or two to
get to each order and email all requests. I have been
gone a very long time and it will take days to catch
up with all the orders that are pending.

By the way, those of you who got your pieces already,
please tell us what you think about the meteorite, as
buyers should have begun receiving pieces by now.

Michael Farmer