[meteorite-list] INTERVIEW WITH CARANCAS LOCALS

From: mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:40:50 -0500

Hey Sterling,

Sounds to be just what the doctor ordered ... and, of course, you're invited
to one, too!

Meet you downstream on the flats of Poop?, and we can plan our incursion
from there... I think I'll have a Ceviche Pisco Sour with fish and salt from
the lake for that authentic flavor. Cuy for lunch. (Cuy is prohibitively
expensive for locals as I can recall from my last trip.) The wretched
poverty others'interests have left the Aymara stuck in, is a lousy
situation, when, despite their talents, they can't even afford a
flush-toilet, let alone their favorite of Cuy. No problem to chew the local
stuff, too, if we need to break an ethereal altitude hangover? ...

? Salud ! (Cheers!) ;-)

Doug