[meteorite-list] re. Munich Show 2007 TRIP PLAN

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:17:47 -0700 (PDT)

Martin, I can't wait, finally an escape from Tucson's
never-ending heat this year. Of course, I have seen
only a few days of it, but that is enough, I long for
Sweden's cool 24 hour days!
I will be in Munich, sharing some space with Moritz
and Achim Karl. Expect to see a few goodies, not much,
but I can bring things to order. The strenght of the
Euro vs the pathetic state of the US$$ will make my
goods very cheap I think! We will be bringing Lunar
and Martian meteorite coins, anyone can pick your
number pairs right now, and we can hand deliver in
Munich.
Anyone else wanting anything in particular, now is the
time to email me so I can prepare it.
Michael Farmer
--- Martin Altmann <altmann at meteorite-martin.de>

http://www.mineralientage.de/index.php?kat=68&typ=angebot