[meteorite-list] price per gram on mali

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:15:05 -0400

Hello Steve and List,

Steve asks why this new Mali fall material is being offering for such a good
price ("...starting so low"). Easy, I (for one) was able to obtain it for an
very fair price from my long time sources and can offer that to collectors.
It is as simple as that.

Good luck getting that special piece for your collection.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection