[meteorite-list] mail fall or not

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:28:24 -0700 (PDT)

Steve, what are you looking for from this list? How
can any of us provide you with proof that the
meteorite is real? Look at the price of Bassikounou,
Amgala, Bensour, and Beguerir, all started out high,
and have dropped since. I think there is a new fall,
but what is the rush? There will be enough to go
around. I will buy it next year when the price drops
as all of them seem to do in Morocco. I paid $5.00
gram in Morocco for Amgala, I was told that there was
only 6 kilos. WRONG, same for Benguerir. It just kept
coming. I see no difference with this fall, hundreds
of small stones, we all know what will happen.
Michael Farmer