[meteorite-list] Jim Kreigh memorial gathering +photo's

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 00:06:17 -0700

Hello List

As Mike said, We had a nice time, under the circumstances.

Here's a sneak preview, Geoff Notkin will post the rest.

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/2007oct11kriegh164.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/2007oct11kriegh4.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/2007oct11kriegh55.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/2007oct11kriegh123.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/2007oct11kriegh93.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/2007oct11kriegh48.jpg

Don't believe Mike, I only took 165 photo's.

My best to Jim's Family and his many friends, He will be dearly missed, but
not forgotten.

Hope you all enjoy.

Keith
Chandler