[meteorite-list] Mysterious Circular Structure: captions at http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/

From: Thaddeus Besedin <endophasy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 02:57:38 -0700 (PDT)

You may probably want to know what you are looking at.

-Thaddeus
all images and captions are at

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/ORstruct30m1wlitho.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/ORstructlandsat7wlitho.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/vert65withLandsat7andlitho.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/profileW-E.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/W-EprofileonLANDSAT7.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/N-SprofileonLANDSAT-1.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/N-SprofileonLANDSAT.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/faultslabelslithoTN.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/vert65viewS3Dlithofaultslabels.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/endophasy/faults30mDEMnolabels.jpg

(http://geology.geoscienceworld.org/cgi/content/abstract/27/7/621).

http://epod.usra.edu/archive/epodviewer.php3?oid=382976

> > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network
> > Research Panel today!

=== message truncated ===