[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh +

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:43:56 -0700

 Bernd, and everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that Jim died. I regret that I didn't attempt to know him
better as I've only visited with him at the show. I'm reminded that we can
all "go" at any time and we should try to make the best of each minute here
on earth. He was very accomplished and was a great role model for all of
us. I've never heard anything bad spoken of him. We need more like him.

Rest in peace Jim,

Mark in Vail AZ