[meteorite-list] Asteroid an hour away. What do you do?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:38:37 -0700 (PDT)

Darren and List,

  First I would first say "Amen!, some of mankind,the
Earth and its wonderful lifeforms have been spared by
the ugly destruction of Earth that is happening now
at the hands of the surging population of humans".

  Finally, war would be fought with stones again, if
ever again!

Then, i would call family and be with my wife.

Next my wife and I would sit outside and watch the
event.

 When time is up time is up...no need to concern,
worry or panic; life will continue in some form.

My opinions only. Dirk...Tokyo

Darren Garrison <cynapse at charter.net> wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071011/od_nm/asteroid_dc;_ylt=Agu5ToPtL5G57lQ.Qz91Dq4uQE4F