[meteorite-list] Erwin Rivera Carancas Recognition -Suggestionfor Mike "Tiger Man" Farmer

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:26:55 -0500

Mike,
Just read this one. You are way off my friend.

First of all, the email regarding Erwin had absolutely nothing to do with
you. You know I have always held you in high regard as one of the best
dealers in the business and you are responsible for supplying a huge
percentage of my collection.
Secondly nobody uses me for anything. Im nobodys B**CH I assure you.What I
wrote praising Erwin was out of pure gratitude. The guy offered me as well
as some other collectors a free sample of the Carancas meteorite. That's it.

And no, you will not see me touting anybody's auctions.

Bob