[meteorite-list] african fall south mali..

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:22:06 +0200 (CEST)

hello list.
steve and DR tanuki......

1= there is a new fall in africa , no doubt 100/100.
2= no one is trying to increase sales we are not doing
marketing , no need for ""porter and his strategies
choices"".
3= the truth is that there is fall that we do not know
when it fells and where exactly.why?..
we have many source in the border's and each one have
a version,and a story, so i m not sur what time this
fall occured and who have seen it and where .
nomades are protecting there finds , for them who have
seen the fall and where is secret defense. ""top
secret utill they collect all but with time we will
know.
4= this fall look like an h 3 but laboratory will
say more.

5= from what i have seen this fall is an ellipse and
contains micromiligrame complete meteorites.
so the main mass must be very very big.
and in borders i have information that there are many
dealers who want to offer this new fall in algeria.
 so , pleaser wait and see. what will happend in few
days and you will have analysis ,and report of what
this fall will be.

so please , it's not always nice to say thing all the
time from negatives angles...........
who sad its bassikounou why it's not zag?.
it's more wise to wait and see than to say bad words
and think after.

thanks
aziz habibi .