[meteorite-list] supposed new mali fall

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:35:17 -0700 (PDT)

I would assume that there should be some newspaper
account or proof that a fall occurred? I do not doubt
that a fall may have occured, but I recieved an email
from Morocco, asking if it could be the same as Cali,
Colombia. I emailed back and told then that ~11000 km
should preclude that, and I am confused why they would
even say such a thing. Caution is urged on this one
until data comes in. Svend did a great job on
Bassoukinou, perhaps a French-speaking person can
research this one on the net news sources?
Michael Farmer