[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 4906 -New Beautiful Carbonaceous CV3

From: Carsten Giessler <Carsten.Giessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:17:25 +0200

Dear List,

we are glad to introduce a very beautiful new carbonaceous
chondrite, NWA 4906, of which we recently received the result
of the classification.

NWA 4906 has a fresh appearance and contains up to mm
sized white CAI's, more grayish olivine aggregates, many chondrules,
and mineral fragments all set into a fine grained dark matrix.

The TKW of this NWA is low, we have only ~240g. of it for sale.

Here are some nice fullslices, all slices have been cut thin and show a
big surface
for viewing.

Please see here:

http://www.gi-po.de/ebayfolder/4906-cv/cv.html

If you are interested in a piece or you have questions please contact
me off-list.

Best regards,

Carsten Giessler & Kornelia Poloczek