[meteorite-list] Erwin Rivera Carancas Recognition -Suggestion for Mike "Tiger Man" Farmer

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 23:17:18 -0800

That's it! What makes Mikes rude statements more acceptable than any of the garbage Randall was spewing? Is there a double standard for ass....s on this list? You better come down off your $100 a gram buzz and stop spamming us with your self proclaimed integrity.

I don't know anything about Kevin other than the fact that he's right about the Chi Steve analogy. Can the trash and peddle your pebbles, Mike. You are no damn hero!

Bill