[meteorite-list] SALE - Uruacu and Toluca Slices / End Cuts For Sale

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:41:37 -0400

Uruacu and Toluca Slices / End Cuts For Sale

I etched a few pieces of Uruacu and Toluca today and wanted to post them
here before I listed them on ebay.

I am in the process of taking pictures and updating my web site but that
will take a few days

You can see some of what I have for sale on my web site at:

http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/Rocks/FS.htm

If you check back be sure to refresh your browser to get the newest images

For now here is a list of everything I have, if you would like pictures of
info email me off list at bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks

URUACU - 75 CENTS TO $1 PER GRAM

These pieces look a lot better then the images, I have a difficult time
capturing the etch with digital images.

354 Gram Slice $300

506 Gram End Cut $506

268 Gram End Cut $268