[meteorite-list] Incorrect trajectory in INGEMMET report & Wiki page?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 15:30:57 -0700 (PDT)

Look, we were there, we interviewed many people, the
meteorite came from the North by a tad east headed
south by southwest.
Mike
The graphics posted are correct within a degree or two
of error.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Peruvian_meteorite_event

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/image/image/3376/dn12704-3_800.jpg