[meteorite-list] Fw: Brenham Meteorite Coins

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 20:22:01 -0400

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 18:51:24 -0500, you wrote:

>Thanks for your comments Griff. It was nice seeing you again in Denver.
>
>"The sky is amazing. What a cool effect. I have not seen a sky like that
>before."
>
>The sky is palladium plated. Palladium is a precious metal that sells for
>around $360 an oz., up about $10 this last week. On the coin, if you have
>not seen one in hand yet, it gives the "sky" a sort of a metal flake look. I
>agree, it is a cool effect.

I can see from just the photo that the starfield makes for one beautiful
hunk-o-metal. But for me, it just doesn't say Cook Island currency if it
doesn't feature local deities Shark Babe and Mr. Dangles. Maybe you can squeeze
them into the next one?

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/Cook1.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/Cook2.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/cookcoin.jpg