[meteorite-list] Fw: Brenham Meteorite Coins

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 18:51:24 -0500

Thanks for your comments Griff. It was nice seeing you again in Denver.

"The sky is amazing. What a cool effect. I have not seen a sky like that
before."

The sky is palladium plated. Palladium is a precious metal that sells for
around $360 an oz., up about $10 this last week. On the coin, if you have
not seen one in hand yet, it gives the "sky" a sort of a metal flake look. I
agree, it is a cool effect.

I am now sold out, or within a couple from it. Out of the gate, this seems
to be the most popular coin of the three. Of course it has a Kansas
meteorite so that isn't really fair...;^)

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Kansas Meteorite Society