[meteorite-list] Thin Sections, Thanks and Meteorite

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:44:13 -0600

Hi all

The Cow milk story reminds me of some dialog from an episode of The
Simpson's cartoon on Fox.

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What
about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Mike

Mike Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL