[meteorite-list] Thaddeus, call me names in private please

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 06:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thaddeuas, pitiful statement, you are on this list,
whether for scientific (I really doubt because of the
language you use) or collector desires (which I also
doubt, since I provide many of the meteorites that
fall these days), or lastly just to cause trouble,
which seems to be the case, since in teh archives
there is virtually no email from you which provides
anything other than nasty comments about me. Either
way, if you think that I would not respond to this guy
who caused this kind of trouble, and the threat of
going to a third wrold prison as a set up, then you
are an idiot. Which with your last statement also
comes through quite clearly.
What are your motives? Do you collect meteorite? If
not, then do you like watching them rot away in muddy
water? Or is buying them from very poor people
"looting"?
Either way, we are the ones who get it done for
collectors and science, this meteorite will be
distributes to labs all around hte world, I am already
filling requests and the meteorite will be studied.
Because of the risks I took, not you.
How many meteorites have you provided to laboratories?
I doubt the number one will even appear.
Michael Farmer