[meteorite-list] Post from Randall

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:07:24 +0200

I wouldn't say that.
There is a good guy and there is one of ambivalent state of mind, whose
greed drives him into paranoia.
One will be dead at the end, like all others driven by greed, the other will
laugh,
but the object of desire will be gone with the wind.

(and only grumpy grampa get the girls & drinks).

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----