[meteorite-list] New email from Gregory, total change of tone.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 16:10:03 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, now Randall, or the "Doctor" claims that the money
extracted from me was for police "expenses"/
I guess they forgot to collect them from us on the way
to the crater, they decided to do it in plain-clothes
at 9 pm and 5 am, demanding hundreds of $$$ each.
Um, yeah, okkkkkkkkkk.
It seems that my discussions with the local press and
the landowner are hitting home now.
Note the change in tone in this email?
Randall, I think the local government will be coming
for your meteorite piece, you admitteed yourself that
you bought 4 kilos from Major Anaya, the press are
eating that up and I think you had better prepare for
the knock on your door at 5 am.
Randall, if you kick the tiger in the balls, you had
better plan to deal with it's teeth!
Michael Farmer