[meteorite-list] Legal issues concerning Mike Farmer

From: Dave <david.carothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 08:51:28 -0500 (CDT)

Randall,

After all the personal attacks on Mike and his wife (that was TOTALLY uncalled for) it's too late for you to claim the moral high ground. You lost that battle.

You are quite transparent and your motives quite clear. Your comments are all self-serving and the bottom line is... you only care about YOU.

Dave