[meteorite-list] Carnacas smoke-trail photos

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:33:18 -0400

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:37:23 -0400, you wrote:

>what mike farmer has been up to the last few months is nothing short
>of extraordinary.
>
>what is happening before each of us right now is the meteorite lore
>of the future.
>
>as everyone who even glances at this list knows, i'm not blowing
>smoke (trails) here. kudos must also go to his hunting pals, robert
>ward and moritz karl , who i suspect help keep mike in motion.
>
>astonishing. simply astonishing.

I agree. This guy is going to be remembered in meteoritics the way Roy Chapman
Andrews is remembered in paleontology. And RCA was the model for Indiana Jones.
Someday, maybe they'll be a movie. Especially if his last hunt ends
spectacularly badly (not that you should feel obligated to provide a crowd
pleaser, Mike...)