[meteorite-list] Presenting my 50mm Uruacu Sphere

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:52:20 -0400

This week I added 3 new spheres to my collection and I plan to do a huge web
site update Friday.

But I had to show this beauty off now.

One failed attempt and a lot of work went into this sphere and the whole
process was quite stressful but the end result made it all worth while.

It's 50mm in diameter and weighs 533 grams

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/SPUruacu.jpg

The etch doesn't have a lot of contrast but if it's like my Campo it should
darken with age. However, this material is all about the inclusions and this
sphere is loaded with them.