[meteorite-list] Toilette paper

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:25:58 +0100

Hi E.P.

My apologies for the chose of my words, I should have said it more gently.

Ok I took your book again in my hands and have to apologie again, ,you did
not mention all the humps you have pictured in the book are central uplifts.

I just misinterpret the pictures, after I stopped reading the book and took
a look at what graphics are used in the book.

But I stay by the comment the book is not worth a penny. You make a lot of
statements in the beginning of your book ,witch are pure speculation and do
not tell the reader that's just you own interpretation.

One example:
Chapter 2
Site 22
1 Million Years ago The Zhamanshine impact
Site 23
Homo Heidelbergensis split in two

The Zhamanshin impactor had hit right in the middle of homo
heidelbergensis's Eurasian range, and it split the species into two widely
separated groups which would now evolve along widely diveragent paths.

Ok, Zhamanshinite impact is dated with 0.9 +/- 0.1 MA
Heidelbergensis ,the oldest found is dated with 0.6-0.5 MA

So please explain how your theory can be true and please let me know where
you mentioned it's just your theory.

After this unscientific kind of writing a book, I dared you also a central
uplift mania , for all the pictuered humps in you book. my mistake.

Andi

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----