[meteorite-list] Toilette paper

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:30:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Andi, all -

I'm sorry you're disappointed with my book, but
Andi, what the hell are you trying to say "sides",
"central uplifts"?

I can't recall any "central uplift" in my book. And
certainly nothing is terms of identified impact
features.

Berndt, do you know what he is talking about? Can you
translate this for me.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas

Like you?

Publishing a book with no input,
In Tucson this year you sold me your book, even singed
by you.
After 30 sides I had to put it by side, because of
your stupid conclusions about some knolls, all of them
central uplifts , eh?

Go tom Europe, you will find thousands of "your
central uplifts" , indeed a miracle of history, but no
miracles to your central uplift theory.

Most funny was a site in my/your book, where you
mentioned you have found a central uplift in the
middle of an old cemetery. Yes, even in US the people
liked and like to build a big mound when a loved
family member passed away.

I suggest you first took your stupid book from the
marked before you tell others to do.

I will of course send you my payment address where you
are able to pay the refund for this much to expensive
toilette paper.

 Oh, for the ones not informed, I'm talking about the
book
Man and impact in the Americas.

AD!!! I have to sell nine tenth of it , but I'm sure
you wouldn't like it, after I had done some useful
things to this trash, like....ok enough

Andi