[meteorite-list] Re-Modeled Website.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 00:50:54 EST

Hello everybody,

I am done! I think.
And just on time for the weekend.
I have never liked those buttons on the right-hand column of my website, and
after much beating my head against the wall (I am not a programmer!!) I
believe I got rid of them, and replaced them by links at the top and bottom of
every page. Go take a look and tell me what you think:

_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)

And while I was at it, I also changed a few other things. I now have way too
many pieces to list all of them on the Meteorites page, so the Catalog is
where you will find a complete list, and on the Meteorites page, you will now
find additional pages for my most unusual/rare/new/spectacular pieces. I hope
that will work better. So please take a look at both and tell me if you like
it.
Also I updated my list of Thin-Sections. But I have already been warned that
there is a big package coming my way!.

Of course if you find any bugs, links that don't work,....etc... Please do
let me know.

Enjoy.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com